Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mountain Moments


It’s been 3 months since my last blog.  Things got really complicated for me 3 months ago.  Just when I thought things were going to get better, they became even more complicated.  But complications are inevitable.  They are there to hinder life and that’s just something I’m not going to allow.  So much has been happening ever since and I can’t wait to get it on the blog!  One of the things I have been working on is moving and getting settled in to my temporary spot so that I could write.  So here I am, up in the mountains, settled in and blogging!  I’m going to attach just a few photos from what I have taken over the past few weeks.  There is so much on my heart that I want to share with you about my adventure up hear in the mountains.  EVERYTHING happens for a reason and I can definitely see where this is going!  I am so excited about what is just around the corner for me!  I can’t wait to share it with you! 

Until then, I hope you still find reasons every day to smile.  And it’s ok if every now and then you need to cry.  We have tears for a reason.  They seem to help us get through those moments when we want to give up.  At least they do for me.  But it’s definitely the smiles that get me through the tough times.   Smiling and laughing just feels so good!  How can you POSSIBLY go wrong with laughter?  If your laughter offends someone else, then there’s something wrong with that person.  So I hope your laughing, and if not, I hope your smiling.  And if you just so happen to be crying, go ahead and try giving a smile through the tears! 

xoxo,
Rabbit
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment